Monday, May 28, 2007

Kim And Matt Say "I Do"!


Sunday May 27th, Canyon Crest Country Club Riverside
Written By: Heather
Last fall Kim contacted us to do their engagement session. She and Matt were going to be in Carlsbad for their engagement party and they wanted to get some engagement photos done on the beach. We thought they already had a photographer booked for their wedding, but we decided that it would be a fun break to shoot some photos down at one of our favorite beach locations.
Well, we all had a great time together and when we found out they still needed a photographer for their wedding, and they found out we would go up to Riverside, we had a done deal! We couldn't have been happier that things worked out that way!
With only 5 hours of sleep because of the wedding the night before, Skip and I headed to McDonalds and Starbucks for a power breakfast before we headed up north. The coffee and wedding adrenaline kicked in by the time we got there and we were all fired up to go.

This was a must have shot for a golf course wedding.

A nearby golfer was nice enough to give way to the bride to be and let her get in a little putting practice.

Our handsome groom... Matt!

O.k, this really freaked me out... Kim never mentioned that she had a twin sister, and when I was in the bride's room, in walked a girl who looked like Kim, but now she was in a bridesmaids dress. I did a total double take! Thanks girls! ;-)




Kim spent a huge amount of time on all of the little wedding details, I LOVED the polka dots, especially on the custom made candy bars!




Here comes the bride time!

I am still lovin' this fish eye lens, it really gets in the whole scene.



The newleyweds!



The first dance!
We had a great time being a part of Kim and Matt's wedding. Their families and friends were amazing! You could so feel the love all day long!
Congratulations you guys!
To view a slideshow of Kim and Matt's wedding, and to see ALL of the images from this wedding, please go to http://www/shadowcatcherimagery.com/KimAndMatt.html after June 14th.

No comments: