
Friday, April 28th Seaside Beach, Cardiff:
Early in the week I got a surprise call from Ashleigh to see if maybe we might be able to fir her and Marcus in for their engagement session, Marcus had come home unexpectedly and she wanted to see if we could do their shoot while he was in town. The timing couldn’t have been better for us, it was the only time we really had open between now and sometime mid June! And after a week of sitting on the computer editing images, I was REALLY in the mood for some fun on the beach!
Ashleigh and Marcus brought along their 4 legged buddy Reese for the shoot. Reese was a perfect model! I think he would have preferred just running around in the water and playing with the other dogs, but he gave it his all! What a sweetheart!
Mom nature was with us again this time…... woo hooo! The weather in Escondido had been gloomy all day and I thought the coast wouldn’t be much better, but we got an amazing sunset once again. This time with an added bonus, the setting sun was reflecting in the ocean. I had never seen this before, it was AMAZING!
Ashleigh and Marcus were a really fun couple to work with! And we can’t wait for their wedding this summer at the Hotel Del!
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Ashleigh & Marcus's Engagement Session!
Posted by Shadowcatcher at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment