Thursday, September 27, 2007

Nick & Annie Say "I Sure Do!" at the Darlington House!


Written By:Heather
Sunday September 23rd


Sunday, day three of our triple header wedding weekend took us to the Darlington House in La Jolla for Nick & Annie's wedding!


I started the day with Annie & her girls for her getting ready.

I absolutely love, love the brides getting ready room at the Darlington, it is one of the best, the lighting is amazing!


While Janelle and I worked with Annie & her girls, Skip spent some time with Nick and his guys in the gardens outside. Here is our so very handsome groom.. Nick!

There was just something about the feel and look of the Darlington house the complimented Annie so well. Every time I saw her through my lens it was almost as though I was stepping back in time, very Victorian, and elegantly stunning!

Annie's bouquet was beautifully done in all lavender roses with one single pink carnation..... a symbol of the first flower Nick gave her on their first date.. is that romantic or what?

Ya gotta love that smile!

Our adorable flower girls for the day!




Ok... so what do you do when the coordinator tells you that you only have 10 minutes for your bride & groom session?

You have them speed up and down the street in a Porche Boxter!
Nick & Annie rented this sweet ride for the weekend.



Nick & Annie are beautiful to watch on the dance floor, I love the way that he just sweeps her off her feet.


The second best looking couple on the dance floor that night ;-)

Nick & Annie's wedding day was just beautiful, and we are all very thankful to have been a part of it! These two have such a special story, and it shows you the power in believing!

And last... I want to do a special shout out to my new most favorite caterer ever... Dominic from California Cuisine This man is amazing! His food, out of this world, and the service.....outstanding! He went above and beyond to accommodate us for dinner when we were really rushed, made special plates for us in the kitchen. Nick & Annie raved about him as well... so if you are looking for an amazing caterer give Dominic a call and tell him Shadowcatcher sent you ;-)

To view all of the images from Nick & Annie's wedding, and to see a slideshow of our favorites, please visit their page on our site at http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com/annieandnick.html

No comments: