Written By:Heather
Skip & I consider ourselves to be so lucky. We have been so blessed by having the most wonderful, talented, and creative clients ever! Last night one of our Shadowcatcher Alumni brides Brenna, invited us to be her guest at a special performance of Westside Story at the Moonlight Theatre in Vista.
Her new hubby Julien brought the wine and Brenna had saved some wonderful seats for us right up in front.It was great seeing Brenna up onstage putting all of her amazing dance moves to work, for us, she stole the show!
We had never been out to Moonlight and were so impressed with the level of performance, stage and lighting.. the show was unbelievable. I just had forgotten how sad it was.
Jennifer Rias, who plays Bernardo's girlfriend, Anita, was Ah-mazing!
So talented.
If you are in North County and cant think of what to do for a night out, I HIGHLY recommend this show!
4 Thumbs Up!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Our brides are so talented!
Posted by Shadowcatcher at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment