Thursay April 19th Seagrove Park, Del Mar
Written By:Heather
Yesterday I got a wonderful break from the usual, a Thursday wedding in beautiful Del Mar overlooking the ocean. Lauralyn and Fred were looking for something simple for their photography so I was just with them for an hour and shot this one by myself. Skip came along and was a big help assisting.
Yesterday I got a wonderful break from the usual, a Thursday wedding in beautiful Del Mar overlooking the ocean. Lauralyn and Fred were looking for something simple for their photography so I was just with them for an hour and shot this one by myself. Skip came along and was a big help assisting.
Lauralyn and Fred had their ceremony at sunset at Seagrove Park.
Here comes the bride and her beautiful Mom.

The setting was beautiful as the sun sank into the pacific.
A sand ceremony was included, where the bride and groom and each of their four children combined sand to making a beautiful symbol of the new family.

The newlyweds!

Congratulations, Laurayn and Fred!

To view all of the images from this wedding, please go to our online viewing site at: http://www.shadowcatcher.photoreflect.com








No comments:
Post a Comment