Thursday, February 08, 2007

Kate & Matt's Engagement session!

Wow... lesson learned, never try to outsmart the weather... it just doesn't work. We were scheduled to do Kate and Matt's engagement session this Saturday, but reports of rain for the weekend had Kate and I on the phone trying to reschedule. We decided on Tuesday, which everywhere besides Mission Bay had great weather. It was really odd, just off the freeway by Seaworld the temperature dropped and the entire area was sopped in with fog, thick fog!

Since Kate & Matt are getting married in March we decided to go ahead... and had a terrific time getting some great shots at Paradise Pointe. I love that place.. so tropical!
After Paradise Pointe we headed over to Mission Bay and tried a few beachy shots, maybe with the help of Photoshop, I can get some sunset backgrounds in!
Kate and Matt were so much fun to work with! W are really looking forward to their wedding on the Berkeley in March.... what a fun wedding location!

No comments: