Saturday November 11th, 2006 Angels Landing, Julian
This Saturday marked our last wedding of the 06 season with Trisha and Jeff's wedding up in Julian. The day was chilly but beautiful and we ended our season with a bang!
Angels Landing was beautifully decorated in a very fall harvest theme. I guess I never told Trisha about my Candy Corn addiction because it was everywhere and I had the hardest time keeping my hands out of it al day... I LOVE that stuff, it has to be my favorite veggie ;-)
When we arrived Trisha was still getting her makeup done, so I got a few shots of that and then Skip & I got some shots of the decor.
Jeff surprised Trish with a beautiful gift before the ceremony, a lovely blue ring for her "Something Blue" This was the start of all the girls being in tears!
Back to some details......
Here is Trisha getting into her dress....
While the guys of course, were all ready and doing their pictures with Skip.
Just a bit behind them we all literally blew outside to do the shots of the girls. It was super windy up there, the wind felt like a tornado!
The cutest flower girl ever! ........Carly!
Carly and her future beau??????? These two put the cute in cute!
The ceremony was very touching........
and then hit a light moment when Trisha's wedding band became a huge candy ring! The officiant sure was surprised!
The second most handsome guy in a tux.....
Trisha and Jeff during their first dance to "Collide" I sure got teary!
Another one from the first dance....
And the bouquet goes to Trisha's sister... nice catch!
I'm not sure.. but I think the garter nay have been fighting back here ;-)
The Newlyweds! Congratulations Trisha and Jeff! Have a wonderful Honeymoon!
To view a slideshow of Trisha and Jeff's Wedding, please visit http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com/TJS.html
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Trisha & Jeff Tie the Knot in a breezy and cool ceremony in Julian
Posted by Shadowcatcher at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jeff and I are so pleased with every picture. You and Skip did an unbelievable job! We are still getting praises on how awesome you both were. I absolutly LOVED the candids, you two are so creative!!! We with out a doubt will be recommending you to all of our friends and family. We can't thank you guys enough. You are are the perfect pair, oh and your pictures are pretty awesome too. ;o) Thanks again!
Trisha and Jeff
Post a Comment