Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween came late this year for us

Since we have been so super busy getting all of this seasons weddings edited and finished up, we didn't have much of a chance to get into Halloween this year. So... when we found ourselves with some time off this weekend and the Renn Faire in town... we had to jump on it!

I love to dress like a Pirate, which really is funny because I would never make it as a Pirate, I stand on the dock and get seasick ;-)

We got some friends together and all met at Felicita park for the Renn Faire.

Skip & Roger stopped at every sword booth, nothing new made it home to the collection though this year.

I was really happy to see that the Firesian Horses were there again this year, these horses are amazing.. and a dream to photograph!

The muscle structure on these animals is just unbelievable!This explains why we have more pictures of these horses than anything else

The Friesian Horse originated in Friesland, one of twelve provinces of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (Holland), situated in the northwest of Europe. Friesland is an old country dating to 500 B.C., when the Friesians settled along the cost of the North Sea. They were tradesmen, seafarers, farmers and horse breeders.

We had a great time at the faire... there were Pirates, gypsy's, fairies, kings & Queens, and the setting in the park gave it a very real time feel.

No comments: