Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Kelley and Ken's Wedding!


October 7th, 2006
San Vincente Golf Club in Ramona
On a beautiful day up in the hills of Ramona Kelley and Ken became husband and wife.

Kelley's dress was made for a princess, just beautiful!


Before we headed out for some pictures of Kelley and the girls, Kelley got a quick kiss from her boy Randall the Ring Bearer!

Golf carts are sooo the way to travel!


Meanwhile... Back on the driving range, Skip worked with Ken and the guys letting them burn off some tension before the ceremony.


Rings that fit their personalities to a tee..... Ok, sorry I couldn't resist that one ;-)


Back on the golf course, Skip and I switched our groups, I got the guys who gave Kelley some support


And Skip got the girls with Ken.


Randall did an awesome job as ring bearer and made his way down the aisle in record time.

I think he was very proud of himself.

Kelley made a beautiful and very animated entrance.

During the "I Do's"

Near the end of the ceremony Kelley and Ken did a Dove release. That is always so beautiful. I LOVE the challenge of snapping the shutter at just the right moment!

When the ceremony ended and Kelley and Ken were introduced as husband and wife for the first time, they made their way back down the aisle to the sound of 4 Harleys rumbling in the background.

We had to take advantage this great photo op before heading out for some Bride & Groom alone pictures. I LOVED the contrast of the wedding dress and the bike!

Kelley and Ken, it was a wonderful and fun experience to be able to share in this amazing day with you guys. We wish you both a Happy Ever After!

To view a slideshow of images from Kelley and Kens wedding and find the link to all of the images from this wedding, please go to....
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com/KKH.html

No comments: