Monday, July 31, 2006

Lorinda & Randy become Husband & Wife!



Saturday July 29th, 2006
It was a beautiful ceremony at Saint Joseph’s Cathedral in San Diego. The weather was a bit on the warm side… again, but when you saw the beautiful happy glow on Lorinda’s face all day the heat was easily forgotten!

We started off the day at The Holiday Inn on the Bay with some getting ready shots of the girls and the guys. When we arrived I was very surprised to find everyone totally dressed and ready to go! It was a good thing I was early or I think they may have even started without me ;-)

We did some beautiful shots of Lorinda on the balcony against the San Diego skyline and then went outside for some fun shots with the girls.

The ceremony was beautiful and the couple left in an amazing 1951 Rolls Royce.

We had some time between the ceremony and reception and were able to get in a nice long Bride & Groom session that produced some terrific images! I love it when we have lots of time and a great location to work with! These are a couple of our favorites.

The reception was very elegant and the food delicious. Traditional Filipino dancers entertained the crowd with some beautiful dances.
At the end they had Lorinda and Randy join in and they did a great job, watching that, I know I would have lost a foot if I tried it.

Again it was a wonderful day with a couple whose true love for each other was evident the whole daylong.

Thank you Lorinda & Randy for letting us capture this special day for you!

To view a slideshow of this wedding and all of the images, please click....http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com/LRD.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two words...THANK YOU! You both are amazing. From what I've seen so far, we definetly can't wait to see the rest of the photos. You both are so easy to work with and we are very happy and lucky to have chosen you both as our photographers to capture our special day. Again, thank you!!!