Monday, June 26, 2006

Something *NEW coming to Shadowcatcher Imagery in 2007!

Wow! I am excited!
One of my biggest regrets on going all digital and giving up film was that I could no longer do infrared. Infrared was difficult, but at the end I had it mastered, but knew doing it with film for weddings would be hard and take to much time away from the fast pace in which we need to work on a wedding day. Plus the post process time would be too much also.

The other day I stumbled on to something amazing! I found a company that could change one of my cameras with a magic little gizmo, that will allow me to take the same moody infrared shots that I did with film, on my digital camera! There is a photo god!

For those of you who are puzzled by all this excitement, infrared produces an image that looks like this....

The trees and grass all have a white glowing look, every scene has an almost magical, other world look to it.

To be able to easily bring this to our wedding photography will be the greatest thing ever. Picture one of our canvas prints with oil done in this style....WOW!

No comments: